SJB has extensive experience related to inspection, planning, design and construction of hazardous and non-hazardous pipeline and underground utility systems. We understand the operating and maintenance problems associated with pipeline and utility systems and have an excellent knowledge of applicable state and federal safety regulations.
FIRM AND PERSONNEL HAVE ENGINEERING EXPERIENCE WITH:
- Over 10,000 miles of natural gas distribution and product pipelines - designed and constructed
- Over 500 specific site development projects, including utilities, drainage, parking, lighting, and roads.
NEGOTIATING OR DISCOVERY PHASE
- Preliminary investigations, often on-site, to determine need.
- Pipeline and transportation alternatives assessment for natural gas delivery.
- Conceptual designs, project cost estimates and schedules for completion for any facilities needed.
- Regulatory requirements of the natural gas transportation and/or delivery transactions.
- Brief report and presentation.
DESIGN, CONSTRUCTION, PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Confirmation of the chosen pipeline alternative and transportation costs.
- Pipeline design
- Detailed project budget and schedule
- Design, Bidding and construction administration
- Start up and commissioning of any new facilities
- Assistance with any O&M Plans, Emergency Plans, and other items needed for owner operation of the new facilities
- Additional assistance with surveying sites and routes of facilities, negotiations for rights-of-way, environmental reviews or asessments, wetlands and other permits that may be needed.
- Meter and regulator stations
- High or low pressure natural gas transmission or distribution mains and laterals
- Cathodic protection
- CNG fueling stations
- HDD Crossings